Current Job Openings-Skilled Care – Job Application Here
- PT/PTA’s, OT/COTA’s and Nurses in NW Kansas Counties:
Home Health Physical Therapists, PTA’s, Occupational Therapist & COTA’s for patient care in NW Kansas. Guardian offers excellent per-visit compensation, add mileage reimbursement program, 401K after a year of employment, secure access to electronic patient records and ongoing support for caring for patients in their home.
PRN w flexible scheduling
Minimum Requirements include:
- Must have graduated from an accredited school
- Must have minimum 1 year of experience
- Current state license as a RN or LPN Nurse, PT, PTA, OT, or COTA
- Current CPR certification.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
Benefits of This Position
- Highly competitive per visit rates
- Mileage reimbursement
- 401k with employer match after one year of employment
- PRN, you set your schedule
- Home Visit
Full and Part-time positions in private duty home-care to include light house-keeping, personal care, occasional shopping, laundry and related tasks. We are looking to hire a compassionate and trustworthy person to serve clients in NW Kansas. If you have some personal care experience, we want to talk with you. This is a great fit for CNA’s and experienced caregivers or even non-licensed experienced professionals looking to pick up as some extra hours each week. Guardian has a 22 year history in NW Kansas as a home health provider and growing rapidly in the skilled services space after receiving Medicare accreditation this past summer. If you are interested, please fill-out an initial online job application.
Current part-time openings in the following counties:
Smith, Osborne, Russell, Ellis, Rooks, Phillips, Trego, Norton, Decatur, Graham, Sheridan, Gove, Logan, Thomas, Rawlins, Cheyenne, Sherman, Wallace.